Saturday, December 30, 2006

Wicked!

More than a month of no posts -- but came across a couple of new quotes as I was reading "Wicked" by Gregory Maguire:

"When the times are a crucible, when the air is full of crisis, those who are the most themselves are the victims."

"The interior doesn't change, except by self-involvement. Of which be not afraid, and also beware."

"Nothing is written in the stars. Not these stars, nor any others. No one controls your destiny."
--(all from a conversation between Princess Nastoya and Elphabala)

"

2 Comments:

Blogger Phil Walton said...

Hey Virg.
I haven't seen you around in a while. Stop by and sign my guestbook, when you get a chance. Thanks.

12:17 PM  
Blogger Phil Walton said...

I'm reading this book currently. I really like it.

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home