Friday, August 18, 2006

Desideratum

"Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead." --Louisa May Alcott (1832-1888)

Life is about to get really interesting, with a lot of hoops to jump through and hurdles to cross. We are taking on a huge challenge and testing our "5-year plan" to it's limits; stepping completely out of our comfort zones on so many levels and putting some pretty intimidating plans into action. From time to time, I'm sure that I'll rant about frustrations - but I'm also looking forward to posting progress reports and stuff for general feedback (even though there are probably only 3 people who actually read this....)

In the meantime, enjoy the quote from Louisa May Alcott - one of my favorite authors. It's amazing how just a few words can lift your heart & spirit, and give such a feeling of hope & endless possibilities!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home