Monday, August 07, 2006

Adventure Awaits...

Wow - Chinese proverbs are groovy! The year I was born was the year of the monkey, and the main thing that sticks with me from the description of "Monkey" is: "Monkey needs change". -- I tend to not be settled for long with any routine. I love adventure and trying new things. Life is WAY too short to be sealed in a box - it is for living, and loving, and exploring! There is so much out there to experience; there is no way that life should be allowed to pass by while leaving us as mere spectators.
So, what will this blog site end up being for me? I'm not sure -- I'm going to figure it out as I go along. I hope it is an interesting journey! For me personally, nothing is worth doing if it doesn't push some boundaries, break some rules, and challenge me creatively. I've been told that I'm WAY too passionate about things - but I take that as a compliment. I've been told that my language is a bit too "graphic" - well, it is what it is; I don't apologize for it (usually) since it is a part of who I am. Passion makes us more intersting, and I agree that I have more passion about the things and people that interest me than I probably should - but I wouldn't change that for anything in the world!
-- Here's to a lifetime of fun and adventure; I hope that you'll join me for the ride!!!

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all. Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature. -Helen Keller (1880-1968)

1 Comments:

Blogger Rochelle Smith said...

Great blog! Your wonderful spirit really comes across . . .

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home